Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I need to download excel 95. I have IE as a browser. Can somebody give me a link?

You can reach me at wbalmung@yahoo.com



I need to download excel 95. I have IE as a browser. Can somebody give me a link?windows server 2003



You may be able to get Excel viewers for free, but not Excel. Download.com has one. See the link below.



If you have a later version of excel, you can open the file create in Excel 95. It is backward compatible. 95 is so old, you won't even be able to buy it.



You can get office 97 at Amazon (found on Yahoo shopping) used for $45



I need to download excel 95. I have IE as a browser. Can somebody give me a link?windows xp service internet explorer



Microsoft Excel is not a downloadable program. It must be purchased from Microsoft.



A free alternative is Open Office



It works OK.
I will sell you the whole office suite for $35

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair