Friday, November 27, 2009

I have Windows XP. Is there a way you can set up each user account with different versions of IE?

Windows XP Home Edition, Service Pack 2. I want to assign IE 7 optimized for Yahoo to my husband's XP user account and the regular version of IE 7 to my XP user account.



I have Windows XP. Is there a way you can set up each user account with different versions of IE?windows live messenger



Yes you can do this, when you install the software for Yahoo just make sure you say only me, and now anyone who uses this computer. That way it will only install on your account :) Good luck :)



I have Windows XP. Is there a way you can set up each user account with different versions of IE?microsoft money internet explorer



Internet explorer is very much an integrated part of windows and downgrade is a bit difficult i dont think you can do this easily. It can be done but its a bit difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair