Friday, November 27, 2009

How do I recover the internet explorer icon to my desktop? I had computer repaired & IE browser

I just switched to Verizon FIOS and I have to go through IE but I need to reinstall it before I remove my AT%26amp;T dsl browser/icon



How do I recover the internet explorer icon to my desktop? I had computer repaired %26amp; IE browser is missing.?windows live



If you have XP, right click desktop, choose properties., choose desktop tab, click on customize desktop button, then check at the top Internet Explorer, click ok, then apply (if you can and then ok). (My Computer, My Documents and My Network will be there as well for the checking)



How do I recover the internet explorer icon to my desktop? I had computer repaired %26amp; IE browser is missing.?windows media player 11 internet explorer



Try going to start (because it should be under your 'start' programs) right cick on IE..go to 'send to' then click desktop. There you go, your icon should be back on your desktop =). Hope I helped.
do u have xp or vista or what
Assuming that you're using XP, click Start, then click All Programs, and you should see an icon for Internet Explorer there. Right click it, and select "Send To -%26gt; Desktop (create shortcut)"
open start ...all programs ...right click ie icon and send to desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair