Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My windows XP launches Windows Installer whenever I try to open a folder, or run IE. Anyone knows wh

Whenever I try to open a folder, open "My computer" or Internet Explorer, it always execute windows installer and do "Gather information" for one of my application, and then it quit. Only after that, my folder/IE gets opened. Anyone knows how to fix this? Thanks a lot for your help. I am really fed up by this weird behavior....



My windows XP launches Windows Installer whenever I try to open a folder, or run IE. Anyone knows why?microsoft live



it may be because of your system requires some files for launching programs and those are not installed or some components are missing. untill it will not install all its required files it will continue to run whenever you start applications, or programs. pls install all files first it may not display another time



My windows XP launches Windows Installer whenever I try to open a folder, or run IE. Anyone knows why?microsoft internet explorer internet explorerI need help with this same problem but dont know how to get the files i need,i dont know how to re-install files im missing?Please help Report It


Just Run REGISTRY MECHANIC. PROVIDED by Pctools.com
Try repair installation with Windows XP CD that you have... the data will not be deleted. But it will also help you rectify all the problems in Windows. There is some file that is missing which is causing the installer to start every time.
I have to same annoying problem. i reinstalled windows XP And it all went away :) Email me at: Jskalky@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair