Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I don't like the way Firefox arranges its bookmarks. How can I make it work like the new IE boo

So I was using Internet Explorer 6 (or whatever is the brand-new one) recently and I love how the favorites list is set up, on the left side with the little scroll bar that makes finding things really fast. Anyway, I just downloaded Firefox 'cause IE is slow and kind of crappy and sucks up memory, but I hate that it uses the old crappy bookmark system, where you have to scroll for like 20 minutes to get to the end of your bookmark list because you can't jump there. Is there something I can download to make the bookmarks thinger on Firefox more like IE's?



I don't like the way Firefox arranges its bookmarks. How can I make it work like the new IE bookmarks?windows 98



just press ctrl b



I don't like the way Firefox arranges its bookmarks. How can I make it work like the new IE bookmarks?microsoft support internet explorer



I'm not sure, but that is one of Firefox's features have yet to get used to.
I would suggest if you are familiar with IE then Download and use IE7. You'll find Firefox lacks alot of the ability to properly view things online, and I also don't care for it's bookmark setup.



Best of luck!
Hey



try the following link to know how to manage bookmarks in firefox.



http://mozilla.gunnars.net/firefox_bookm...
Use Avant Browser. It does everything that Firefox can do and more. It works with IE so the bookmarks work the same.



I'm an Avant Browser fan all the way. As far as I'm concerned nothing else even comes close. I've used several others, but any feature that's worth having is included in Avant Browser in an intuitive and easy to use way. It is also the only browser I've found that works flawlessly with EVERY site and software I've encountered. It has no spyware, no extra junk and is extremely customizable. I love it. I feel crippled using the Internet without it. If I am using another computer for some reason the 1st thing I do is download and install it (this only takes a minute or 2). It saves all my custom settings online so I can just enter a user ID and password and I'm good to go on any computer I use.
if you have a comment on Firefox this is yahoo not "mozilla.com".
Have you tried any of the themes for Firefox yet? There is a theme for Fire Fox that makes it look very much the same as Internet Exploder. I use the Noia Extreme 2.0 Theme. Click on tools, then add-ons in Fire Fox.



Why should you use Fire Fox instead of IE?



One Major reason comes to mind:



Internet Explorer is built in to the operating system. If something goes really wrong with IE you'll have to reformat and re-install your OS.



If Fire Fox goes really south you uninstall it, reboot and re-install it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair