Sunday, November 29, 2009

I need help coming up with names for girls ending in Y, I, or IE?

I have 2 daughters already and both their names end in the "Y" sound. I would like to continue the tradition.



I already came up with a boy's name that I love but, I am having a hard time with a girl's name.



To clear up any misunderstandings, I would like names for girls ending in the "Y" "I" or "IE" sound. Examples are: Holly, Lori, Melanie.



Anyone have any ideas? Thanks!



I need help coming up with names for girls ending in Y, I, or IE?microsoft visual studio



Hollie



Torie



Jeanie



Zoey



Mali {Mar-li}



Carlie



Kali {Kal-i}



Amelie



Abbie



Bonnie



Darcie/Darcy



Kacie



Lanie



Libbie/Libby



Lacie/Lacy



Stacie



Ashley



Hadlie



Hailie



Gabie



Maddie



Annie



Baylie



I need help coming up with names for girls ending in Y, I, or IE?ie internet explorer



Sheri, Teri, Mary, Katy, Toni, Wow this is actually hard.. Thats all I can think of...
Stephanie



Sally



Mallorie



Maggie



Lilly



Christi



Becki
Lori, Merilee, Kerry, Kelsey
Haley, Brittany, Kaleigh.... ha.... surie? JK



Go online - google baby names :) I did it and it's wonderful.
Leilani, Bethany, Brittany, Tori, Sallie, Remy
Sophie



Marnie
Kailee, Hayley, Bailey, Debbie, Riley, umm...Mary, lol...I don't even like some of these but that's all I can think of this late at night!
How about Katie, Lanie, Melody, Kylie, Carly, Kennedy, or Janie. I love names that end in IE. =)
Lindsay



Mindy



Loralee



Cari



Bethany



Janie



Gracie



Ruthie



Ruby



Mandy



Bri



Cassie



Carrie



Mary
Kimberly, Terry, Shelly, Kari, Kelsey, Stacy
Sophie, Sylvie, Emily
Kerie, Rosie, Maggie, Dani,.... all of my birds have names that end in an ie sound!
Chloe



Penelope



Gracie
Sherie
Connie



Janie



Mindi



Lennie



Cyndi



Candie



Stori



Cory



Jori



Delany



Margie



Zoey



Chloe



Joey



Jodi



Macie



Marci



Darci
ivy!
Kaylee, Bailey, Shelby
Chloe



Jenni



Kelsie



Carrie



Stefi



Holly



Desi
Brittany, Haley, Kiley, Mandi, Lilly, Terri, Sophie.
Marnie, Penny, Jodi, Natalie, Bethany, Libby, Jamie, Stephanie, Amy, Angie, Cathy, Sally, Stacey, Nikki, Penelope, Sophie, Lottie, Joanie, Katie, Franny, Betty, Kylie, Kellie, Nellie, Lanie, Christie, Bobbi, Becky, Lexi, Gypsi, Urlie, Hettie, Gracey, Danni, Toni, Bonny, Connie, Lucy.



Just to name a few!
kelly=kelli=kellie



my name is kelly
Mackenzie
if your looking for a unique name: demetrie is nice. or bethany, fidelity, evy, hallie, elly(that's pretty). try looking in a baby book or something that will help. but any ways hope i helped. God Bless and good luck! :) or lacey! or lainey too!
Milly



Molly



Cinda



Krista



Emily



Camey



Elsie



Corry



Tiffany



Judy



Sandy



Abby



Kally



Jillie



Valorie



Candy
Vicky, Terry, Sandy, Julie, Jamie, Linnie, Amy, Elly, Emily, Kerry, Cassie, Lindsay, Romy, Nancy, Tansy, Rosie, Gracie, Nelly, Chloe, Zoe, Molly, Polly, Sally, Mary, Tracy, Stacey, Casey, Chelsea, Macy, Maisie, Daisy, Poppy, Penny, Emmy, Jennie, Josie, Judy, Kelly, Kelsey, Carly, Lindy, Debby, Jessie.......
Kelsey



Katy



Suri



Sadie



Arie (AH-ree)



Kari



Bethany



Allie



Kally



Kelly



Emmy



Emory



Emily



Kassidy



Kadley



Chelsie
ashley/ashleigh/ashlee



amy/amiee/amie



lacey



stacy/stacie



tori/tory/torie



mallory



brittany



alley



kristie



krissy



kiely



kassidy/cassidie



cassie



baily



holly



haliegh/haily/hailey



brandy/brandie/brandi



thats all i can rtthink of hope i helped... keep us informed on what u picked... we all may have been of more help had u told us what ur other dughters names are.
Ashley Britney Courtney Daphne Emily Felicity Gabbey Hailey Ivory Jessie Kasey Lillie Mary Natalie Penelope Rosalie Stephenie Tiffany Valerie Wendy
I've always loved the names Cassidy and Kenadie.
My oldest daughter's name is Kaylie..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair