Sunday, November 29, 2009

I was messing around on the computer and put down firefox as well as IE what do you think I also got

was on the computer and I put down IE as well as fire fox I have gmail also what do you think it is a lot of stuff but it is fun what do you think well it hurt my computer or what I have alot of stuff but I think it is better then it was



I was messing around on the computer and put down firefox as well as IE what do you think I also got gmail?windows 95



Uhm, try better grammar. It took me a while to find out what you were talking about. Were you just putting down all your thoughts in at the same time? Anyways, it might hurt your computer's memory, but other than that, I don't think so. It might make your computer a bit slow, but you have all the benefits. Gmail is an email account. Not a program or browser like IE and Firefox.



I was messing around on the computer and put down firefox as well as IE what do you think I also got gmail?download ie internet explorer



Firefox is fastest and safest, there are also many free upgrades for it weekly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair