Friday, November 27, 2009

How can I get rid of mirar toolbar which has appeared on the top of my IE?

This mirar toolbar has appeared on the top of my IE and I cannot delete it. I have used Norton anti virus and AdAware softwares with no luck. Some contents that it brings up are really insultive.



How can I get rid of mirar toolbar which has appeared on the top of my IE?microsoft vista



Spybot S%26amp;D can be used to uninstall it:



http://www.spychecker.com/download/downl...



Install, UPDATE and run.



You may need to reboot and run again to clean all the nasties that cannot be deleted at once ('in use').



You should also apply the 'immunize' function, since it blocks roughly 2000 known 'bad' runs/apis/apps.



After installing and updating, start Spybot S%26amp;D.



Click Mode and select Advanced.



Click Tools on the left hand pane and double click BHOs.



Highlight the hijacker BHO and click Remove. Confirm, close Spybot S%26amp;D, reboot and test.



Also worth having as prevention is BHODemon:



http://www.definitivesolutions.com/bhode...



And ToolbarCop:



http://windowsxp.mvps.org/toolbarcop.htm



How can I get rid of mirar toolbar which has appeared on the top of my IE?windows xp pro internet explorer



go to add or remove programs look for it and remove. I downloaded a program once and a toolbar came with it in a "bundle" download. every time i closed IE and opened it back up it would change my home page. after i went to add or remove programs and deleted it, i had no more problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair