Friday, November 27, 2009

I've not been able to access the gmail login screen for past 2 weeks.Both IE and Firefox dont d

I have tried Firefox, IE 7(latest) and even Opera, but the browser shows an error message. Even google talk is not working. No websites relating to gmail are being opened by my browsers. What should I do?



I've not been able to access the gmail login screen for past 2 weeks.Both IE and Firefox dont display it.Why?ds browser



Please add to your details, the text of your error message. Gmail's supporting software may be blocked by your malware interceptors! Among the many browsers I have, those are three, and I have no problem running Gmail. I am on a dialup connection, so Gmail is a bit slow to load at times (as is Yahoo! mail) and sometimes Gmail detects itself loading slow and offers the plain HTML alternative and sometimes even gives an error "Unable to connect" with a "retry" button, which I always click and which always succeeds...



I've not been able to access the gmail login screen for past 2 weeks.Both IE and Firefox dont display it.Why?microsoft templates internet explorer



Google has been experiencing many problems as of late, but to check your email may i suggest opera's email client. Go Tools, Mail and Chat Accounts, Add, then enter your info, as the pop3 is working fine. The incoming server is pop.gmail.com and outgoing is smtp.gmail.com. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair