Friday, November 27, 2009

How do I remove and keep the Yahoo toolbar from re appearing uninvited on my IE Browser. It clutters

Have gone to (View) in IE Toolbars, unchecked Yahoo tool bar, it disapp[ears and then on the next call up of the browser REAPPEARS and the toolbar option is again rechecked. I even removed the toolbar from the program list via the control panel add-remove programs



How do I remove and keep the Yahoo toolbar from re appearing uninvited on my IE Browser. It clutters my screenmicrosoft office



dbl is right..... right-click the toolbar (windows flag) %26amp; uncheck it ^_^



How do I remove and keep the Yahoo toolbar from re appearing uninvited on my IE Browser. It clutters my screenopera browser internet explorer



it loves you
i was going to suggest add/remove programs hmmmm



did you try restarting your comp after add/remove
You need to uninstall the toolbar. By going to add remove programs and clicking on yahoo tool bar. Assuming you have windows.
You could right click on the toolbar and un-select it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair