Friday, November 27, 2009

I want to make a Flash Sim Game IE. 1st person click areas and characters to interact-similar to a D

I have used Flash before and am confortable with the interface, however I am only a novice and have used it to make stopframe movies and movies made using Tweens etc. A webpage with a step-by-step tutorial would be helpful, books would also be helpful.



[I dont' know of many examples of the style I am referring to...however Newgrounds (http://www.newgrounds.com) has some sims that appear to be in the format i'd like.]



Thanks for reading.



I want to make a Flash Sim Game IE. 1st person click areas and characters to interact-similar to a Dating Sim?microsoft office 2007



I believe kirupa.com has many useful tutorials about actionscript

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair