Sunday, November 29, 2009

Where can I buy engineering design pads? ie. the ones with space for project, date, designer name et

I'm happy to buy it online if I have to, but from Australia.



What I'm looking for is something like this:



http://shopping.netsuite.com/s.nl/c.ACCT...



Thanks



Where can I buy engineering design pads? ie. the ones with space for project, date, designer name etc?internet explorer



Staples would be a good starting point.



Where can I buy engineering design pads? ie. the ones with space for project, date, designer name etc?microsoft office internet explorer



You can buy them from any good stationery store that can make bulk pads. We buy ours at 50 pads at a time with 50 sheets per pad.



I would recommend that your pads include light blue orthogonal grid lines that you can use when doing your calculations, but will not transfer when you make copies.



I would also recommend that you specify the kind of paper you want. I would recommend that the paper be erasable using HB lead as the pencil source. The ease of erasability will be directly proportional to the amount of what is called "rag" content.



Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair