Sunday, November 29, 2009

Can't have 2 (or more) different yahoo mailbox open with Firefox browser. With IE, one can have

I've read some previous comments that it could be IP related but I am certain that it is not. The IE browser each has its own 'kernel' and therefore can open multiple browsers with individual yahoo mail ids.



I haven't been able to get the Firefox browser to do this, or rather haven't found a way to make each browser be independant...



Can't have 2 (or more) different yahoo mailbox open with Firefox browser. With IE, one can have more than 1 mawindows xp service



I receive all my mail through yahoo mailbox and I have 2 other accounts that are sent to my yahoo address. Each of these other addresses have different id's.



As far a being independent, I can actually go into each account separately and view mail that way if I choose.



Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair