Sunday, November 29, 2009

Giardia treatment: Best choice for intestinal problem ie IBS, Crohns, and others... ?

Intestinal problems ? Labelled with IBS, or Crohns ?



Did you know that many tests for bacterial infections are not 100% accurate, in fact giardia requires some 3-6 negative tests to prove you don't have it. Most doctors believe one is sufficient.



Research into herbal treatments for giardia, and related symptoms, has shown several ancient herbal treatments.



Which ones do you believe or have tried to be the best ?



Garlic.



Ginger



Green Black Walnut Hulls



Grapefruit Seed Extract



Oregano Oil



Something else ?



Simple Herbal Treatments !



http://www.abeautifuldifference.com/webd...



Giardia treatment: Best choice for intestinal problem ie IBS, Crohns, and others... ?windows 98



Hi:



Well I use a probiotic which is Acidophilus, I choose bland foods, I tend to eat less fiber when I have a flair up. I take grape seed extract2 X day, Fish oil caps, and I always carry with me different forms of peppermint as peppermints help with the cramping.



Be safe and be well

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair