Friday, November 27, 2009

Does anyone know how to fix this? I keep getting a runtime error 217 at 05B3FB4A everytime I close I

This started only after dl IE 7 and it only does it when I close the browser window first it displays the msg box that says IE has encountered a problem and needs to close...........after closing that I get the runtime error 217 msg box.......Its not really causing a major problem that I can see but its annoying and worries me that it might be a bigger problem than I might think.



Does anyone know how to fix this? I keep getting a runtime error 217 at 05B3FB4A everytime I close IE.?windows updates



Try to find add-ons you have installed such as extentions and explore bars. You may see this kind of information on registry.



try :



HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\... Explorer\Extensions

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair