Sunday, November 29, 2009

How can I remove the "windows internet explorer provided by Yahoo!" text in the title pane

I installed IE7 provided by Yahoo and later uninstalled it, as I didn't find it useful. But my IE still shows "provided by Yahoo!" text in the title pane which I want to remove, as I am now using just a normal IE. I've tried a lot in last two months, but I can't remove that text. How can I do that?



How can I remove the "windows internet explorer provided by Yahoo!" text in the title pane of my IE?microsoft internet explorer



I don`t have that. I went to Microsoft and did theirs. Its gone now.



How can I remove the "windows internet explorer provided by Yahoo!" text in the title pane of my IE?microsoft downloads internet explorer



yes u can,...



u can remove it at control panel - add and remove program,..



or u can un install and install again your IE, but u shuld delete the ie folder from Program files
You can manually customize the window title by editing the registry, see this article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/176497

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair