Friday, November 27, 2009

10 POINTS!!! Guys do you prefer a woman who is innocent or knows about the world ie men?

10 POINTS!!! Guys do you prefer a woman who is innocent or knows about the world ie men?



whats more attractive in your eyes and why?



10 POINTS!!! Guys do you prefer a woman who is innocent or knows about the world ie men?windows media player 10



a girl whos innocent but pretends like she knows about the world :) hell yes



10 POINTS!!! Guys do you prefer a woman who is innocent or knows about the world ie men?microsoft net internet explorer



If I can only pick one I will pick innocent, but a little bit of worldliness isn't bad in most girls.
I would say I want a girl who is experienced in different parts of life then me. I like to do things with my girlfriend that she has never done before, and I want her to show me things I dont know anything about.
that depends. i personally do not go for the girl next door type. i prefer the girl around the corner. i think goodie goodie girls are aweful in bed and are too timid. so, long story short, i like the wild ones. but honestly, i don't think it really matters...everyone has their preference and if the entire package looks good about the person then, it's not that big of a deal.
I rather prefer a woman who knows about the world, in my eyes whats more attractive is knowledge and experience in every aspect, reason being.......I feel there is more connection and understanding one another.
Chocolate,As innocent and pure as a new born kitten ! I want a woman to love me and me alone ! Just as I would her.
Gimme the experienced lady any day. Anytime you're in the company of someone who's better at something (and sex is no exception) than you are, you become better at it yourself and you usually have a hell of a good time along the way. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair