Friday, November 27, 2009

I installed Bit comet ver0.07 and when I started to download still I get IE dialogue open, save, and

I installed Bit comet ver0.07 and when I started to download still I get IE dialogue open, save, and cancel option.



I use winXPSP1, internet explorer 6 and zone alarm as firewall. Even zone alarm recognizes bit comet (it allows both Access and Server) still I can鈥檛 manage to download using bit comet. How to rectify this?



I installed Bit comet ver0.07 and when I started to download still I get IE dialogue open, save, and cancel?microsoft updates



You download it first using IE and then open the file and it will start downloading after you pass the appropriate steps.



I installed Bit comet ver0.07 and when I started to download still I get IE dialogue open, save, and cancel?windows server 2003 internet explorer



if bitcomet doesnt dowload..then try bitlord
a allwas found bit comment hard 2 understand.



U must try "Bitlord"
Maybe because yiu just download the .torrent file. After downloading that you need to go to File%26gt;Open torrent and locate the file you downloaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair