Friday, November 27, 2009

I have Windows Vista and cannot install yahoo photo mail..why is that when the I have the latest IE

Yahoo won't download this in the Windows Vista program citing that I need a newer IE version..However I have the newest Microsoft Windows and the newest IE version..now what?



I have Windows Vista and cannot install yahoo photo mail..why is that when the I have the latest IE version?windows defender



Vista was released before it was ready for Prime Time.



There are many things that don't quite work very well wiith Vista just yet.



It might take a few months but I'm sure Microsoft will fix things soon.



As with every newly released Windows Operating System, you should always wait for the service pack to be released.



I have Windows Vista and cannot install yahoo photo mail..why is that when the I have the latest IE version?windows updates internet explorer



Sorry but you has begun to know the imperfections of your new boyfriend. Sometimes It's better to take our time to make some decisions which are very important in our lives. For sure, Windows Vista follows being a Beta Version, It will be being improved through time via Windows Update. Pretty but...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair