Sunday, November 29, 2009

How can i download embedded flash movies with IE?

Please help.



I would like to download and save to my hard drive a movie that is being played by an embedded flash player on a website.



It is using Flash Player 9.



I am using Windows XP SP2 and IE7.



When I right click on the movie the only option is "about Flash Player 9"



The sites URL which contains the movie ends in .html



I tried using Keepvid.com however it only will give the original .html link back to the original site.



The site that the movie is on offers no links to download the movie. How can I find the URL of the movie itself and/or download the movie?



How can i download embedded flash movies with IE?ies



I don't know about IE, but you can do it using Firefox and the Download helper extension. You'll also need a flash video player.



How can i download embedded flash movies with IE?windows update internet explorer



Go to Temporary Internet files and scoop up the .swf or .flv file



flv = Flash Video file

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair