Sunday, November 29, 2009

I am not able to delete the secure32.html which occurs whenever i open IE.?

This executes whenever i open IE .It says somebody has hacked and stolen all the information from Temporary Internet files .I would like to know what is happening exactly and how to get rid of it.Pls tell me about spybot.warm as my PC is infected by all these.



I am not able to delete the secure32.html which occurs whenever i open IE.?microsoft word 2003



go to start menu,then settings,inthat click add and remove programs.click on source32.html and click delete



I am not able to delete the secure32.html which occurs whenever i open IE.?internet explorer 6 internet explorer



Run Msconfig.exe, go to startup, remove anything that is spam/virus's... Run an anti-spam %26amp; anti-virus program and clean or remove it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair