Wednesday, November 25, 2009

How do I fix error 404 message in IE 7?

For really well known sites like youtube and BBC Radio, I cannot access the webpages - I just get an error 404 page not found. The URL is spelled correctly. For example www.youtube.com returns file not found as well as individual videos that I google.



Im not a computer whizz, so any simple answers are appreciated!



Could the problem be something to do with browsing history or Cookies??



How do I fix error 404 message in IE 7?windows xp home



A 404 error is delivered by the web server when it can't find the page you're looking for. The only thing I can think of is if IE is asking for the page using text encoding that the server doesn't understand. Play with the properties in IE and change your default encoding to utf-8.



How do I fix error 404 message in IE 7?microsoft visual studio internet explorer



There is problem with your internet connection. Either it is too slow or disconnects in between usage. Check it and fix it. This message only appears when there is problem with net connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair